HELP!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Cambo, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Cambo

Cambo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how much should i be looking to pay for a trip from Canada to Cancun for 7 Days AI?

i know i got jipped two years going with all my friends from school thorugh a travel agency.

Actually we will most likely be leaving from Detroit

US or CDN is fine

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, and welcome to the boards.. Oasis Cancun is the party hotel if that is what you are wanting.. You want to book your hotel as a package deal usually.. They usually include, room, flight, all taxes and gratuties for your trip package.... You can check with a travel agent to see if it would be cheaper to book them individually.

RIU hotels are usually more expensive than the others, and not too too many breakers/parties usually stay there.. Steve is correct... Oasis, The Flamingo, The Solymar, Salvia Condos, Dos Playas, and others are usually party hotels... Hopefully someone else will get on here and be able to help you out some.. CollegeGuy, Jason, should be able to help you out some on this one... Steve has places on the main CancunCare page for hotels.. Here's the link.... http://www.cancuncare.com/hotels/hotels.htm

This should give you and idea of prices, and pretty reasonable prices too..

Hope I could be of some help...

Once again, WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!

3. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    greta one correction, solymar is DEF not a party hotel, half is condos owned by people who rent out usually to families/couples, im going by what i saw when i went the 3rd week of march a couple of years ago, it might be different now idk

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    American spring breakers usually start arriving the end of the month or so but Canadian schools have "reading week" which is the mid to late Feb depending on what college or university it is.

So in Feb the place is packed with Canadians.

5. Cambo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    anyone know of any good sites that have specials for cheap to the cheaper hotels at the moment?

and all the help is awesome

thanks again

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Eh?

7. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ...But the Solymar is fully capable of having parties... I was at a few :wink: ... single people do stay there as well.

I was a shotgirl at Slices for a while. A chic from Alabama worked there with me and that's where she stayed for her first three months in Cancun. There was a guy from Guatemala who stayed there for his month or so he was in Cancun and came in to Slices all the time... many an after-party at the Solymar :!:

P.S. Isn't the Solymar where Greta is choosing to stay this year? For good reason, it's a great place to stay :!: If I ever do get back there, that's where I wonna go :!: :cry:

Remember this: Any place you stay is only a short bus ride to Party Central :!:

8. Cambo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how much should i be looking to pay for a middle class hotel?

doesn;t have to be fancy jsut all icnlusive so i can get intoxicated during the day and go out at night and have somewhere to sleep during the day:D

in US or CDN currency

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, this is where I will be staying... I'm basing the party on trip reports I've read on the internet... May not always be one, but like Carrie says, people do party here, plus, it's not too too far from Oasis Cancun... Oasis Cancun is where all the madness will be lol... Just wish I could afford it.. Even if I could, I wouldn't pass up the deal i'm getting....

2 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse, sleeps up to 8, 4 beds, kitchen, living room, oceanfront balcony, lagoon balcony, rooftop terrace for $1079 bucks, divided by however many people go.. I can purchase all inclusive once I arrive, and it's $45 a day for whatever days I wish to purchase it.. Probably just go buy our on booze, food, and bring it back to the room, since we have a kitchen...

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why dont you try searching on places like

redtag.ca
    exitnow.ca
    targetvacations.com
    holidaymarkettravel.com
    belair travel

they are all good and all price match.

flying out of toronto will not be "cheap" by anymeans especially at that time of year so if you can find an alternative it might be helpful on price.

and welcome

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice