HELP!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Cambo, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Cambo

Cambo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, im 19 years old and am going to Cancun for my reading week ( spring break for Canadian University's ) in Febuary. There will be 4 of us, all male. We want to find the best deal to go, can anyone please guide in a good place to look and from the sounds of it, i want to stay soemthing along the lines fo RIU. How much is good to be paying? We went to Puerta Vallarta 2 when we were all 17 and it was amazing and now we want to expierence Cancun, we paid around 1300 Canadian for that trip. Any help will be great. Should i look for a deal that includes airfare or what should i do? PLEASE HELP!

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    welcome aboard! :)

please allow me to move your thread to the Spring Break Forum...many fellow Canadians have participated in prior Cancun spring breaks and will be happy to help. Not to mention tons of Americans, Brits, Aussies...

3. Cambo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you, i just want some guide of where i would want to stay and how much i should be looking to pay for all inclusive. I want to be in the $800 but i don't know if that is out of the question or what?

so many questions and so confused lol :(

4. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey!!! welcome!!!
    sorry i dont know in canadian $ you would be looking at (im a bit crap with money and stuff!)
    hopefully someone be along soon to answer.

when you looking at going?!?

5. Cambo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im going the week of Feb 23rd - March 1st

even in US dollars would help me

EDIT:

and any suggestions of where to stay for partying teens would help as well too. I like the looks of RIU but i also can get a real good deal at the Mayan Riveria, where is that located in contrast to Cancun?

6. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha im crap at that aswell!!

all i know is both times i went i paid about £1000 for 2 weeks all inclusive at 3/4 star hotels.
    that was flights, hotels, transfers and i think departure tax also.

costs are quite different over in US though, i think probably works out more expensive?? but not sure.

7. Cambo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lolol well thanks for the help anyways :D

do you suggest stayuing at any certain places?

8. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha well loads of the peeps from here are staying at the Oasis Cancun next year!! its THE party hotel (apparently) haha
    seriously though, you cant go wrong with where you stay in my opinion.
    Just get to CANCUN in general!!

i've stayed at the Barcelo Tucancun it was amazing and the Oasis Viva
    which was soooooooo good for loacation and the hotel really nice but not too many spring breakers there.

look at the hotel info forum and stick around on here aswell, you will get pleny of info from the others when they wake up/get in from work bla bla :D

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Oasis is the main place but there are lots of others. The Rius would be a good choice too, but it wont just be spring breakers there like it will be at the Oasis.

Make sure your hotel is stated as being in "Cancun" not Riviera Maya. RM hotels are generally large all inclusive resorts that cater to families, there's little to no nightlife, most people never leave the hotel grounds and it's anywhere between a 15 to 50 mile trip to the party zone.

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are there breakers in Feb?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice