help with hotel prices

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by seka1980, Jan 13, 2007.

1. seka1980

seka1980 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can any one advise me on the best place to book a week at the oasis cancun or Gran Caribe Real as some of the prices ive found are pretty high

2. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your best bet is to try all your local travel agents, and compared prices or do your homework online...I personally have a private agent I have used for years and she has yet to stir me wrong

3. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Try every site you can think of. Also might check with some local spring break reps they might be able to hook you up with a cheaper price a package deal is good too and includes food and drinks @ at the hotel.. I would search the spring breaker package deals.

4. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where are you booking from the US?

6. seka1980

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah booking from the uk
    went last year and had a wicked time
    so many issues im trying to solve at the mo
    there are 4 of us going in all, but 2 of my mates are on a realy tight budget so were all kinda split at the mo,
    best idea at the moment is a flight for 2 weeks from the 27th of feb, 9 nights in the gran costa real then 5 nights in a yet to be chosen hotel!!!
    the first problem with this is that 2 of my mates wana cheap hotel and me and my other mates wana nice one, which unfortunatley works out more expensive when theres only 2 people in the room,
    the seconed issue i have is the fact that we could go a week later but its guna cost £100 more and we'd only be able to stay at the costa real for 6 nights as its fully booked after that

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed in the Gran Costa this past March. Nice hotel..

8. seka1980

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cool ,whats the food like and how much did u pay?
    ive found a stonking deal at the hotel, can get it for about $3000 for 4 people for 9 nights

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I am in Canada so my pricing would be of no use to you. The food was good, and the hotel very nice...Looks brand new...Fun place good beach

10. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    applevacations.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice