Help: Spanish Job Websites and FM3

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by cancungrl, Feb 18, 2009.

1. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes, that they will never reply to your emails or return your calls (nor TAKE your calls), so you will have to go again and again until they hire you :lol:

2. cancungrl

cancungrl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yah i figured as much, its ok, I'm pretty persistent so I guess it will just have to be a lot of hard work but thanks for your help!

3. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With regards to the fm3 once you have your first job you can apply for the fm3. Then if you change jobs you don't need to get a new fm3 but you do need to change the activity and employer on your existing one. So it means providing all the paperwork again and unfortunately paying all over again.

One thing you might like to do in preperation is get your school certificates and birth certificate authenticated (apostille I think it's called). I needed to do this for my fm2 and my friend also needed it for her fm3. It's best to do this before you come rather than trying to have papers posted back and forth.

4. cancungrl

cancungrl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh thanks so much for the tip, that is an excellent idea!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice