Help required newbie to Temptations

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by kittens, Mar 19, 2009.

1. kittens

kittens Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :?: We are considering going to Temptations for xmas and new year 2009.
    Could someone answer the following questions?
    1. Are non premier/Time share members restricted from using certain facilities, such as restaurants or bars.
    2. Is wine served at the bars, if so what is the quality like. Do they serve sparkling wine.
    3. We're not club people but like to stay up late, is there an inside bar kept open with background music etc for us to sit in after the dreaded 10.30 pm exodus to the nightclubs.
    4. Not being buffet people will we be able to get reservations in the a la carte restaurants. Are there special menu's for X mas and N years eve.
    5. Will the sea be warm enough to swim in.

Many thanks for your help

2. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Premier members get better lounge chairs, and some exclusive places to relax by the beach. I don't think non-premier are excluded from any restarants or bars, but we do have to sign up each morning for the place we want to eat.

The one time we were there, the resort was pretty dead after 11, except for the open air bar and a few people in the billiards bar. There wasn't alot of dancing, if any.

3. momo14

momo14 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not sure how it would be at xmas/new years - but last week the Paty O Lounge was quite busy til late into the night. Even when I came back from the clubs at like 2am or 3am - there were still ppl there hanging out. They served the best burgers at 3am!!!

4. lookin4friends

lookin4friends Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0
    We are non premier members...The only place that seemed to have a special area for Premier members was on the beach. The had a small area blocked off to them. There could of been more but I didn't notice.......I'm a big wine drinker and "YES" there is wine in every bar of the hotel. ..........If you add the "Drops Of Love" package to your vacation you get to make reservations to any of the restaurants...pick the time you want and pretty much don't need much notice for the reservation......Alot of people stayed behind and didn't go to the 10:30 nightclubs...There was a Live band & DJ or some other type of music playing....

I hope this helps...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice