Help (RElationship advice)

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by John John, Apr 26, 2011.

1. John John

John John Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys my first post on here in some 24 months I come with a favour though, My girlfriend of 18 months and I have recently decided (Well she did) that some time apart is necessary, So from yesterday we will not be in contact for 3 weeks so she can work out her feelings, I know she is hurt as I have sort of went behind her back and decided to do camp America again this summer, I told her this in an argument around Christmas time, even though at times I didn’t really appreciate her I always loved her with all my heart. We actually finished on her birthday (22 march, we are both 24) after a great night out it was ruined by a silly argument. She woke up the next morning and said she doesn’t feel the same way about me anymore. For the last 4 weeks though we have been meeting for dinner or me walking her to the train station until Thursday were she said she needed time apart to see how she feels (This wasn’t the first time she had changed her mind, I have had a few messages saying how much she loves me when shes with me, then when am not with her shes confused and misses me). We had strong words with me saying that’s fine I’m going to get into single mode for camp America, anyway we both went out separately on the Friday and then I woke up Saturday morning and stupidly decided to check her facebook account to try and find out why she had a sudden change of heart. I found a message she had sent that morning to a person who doesn’t live close to us but fancys her was harmless flirting really I was so angry and decided to call her were I said some upleasant things to her, we finally spoke about it later in the day were she said she had thought I had gone and pulled a girl the night before and she needed some attention someone to make her feel good, she said she knew nothing would come off it and she could easily ignore him again on facebook and wouldn’t bump into him. We decided to meet yesterday she told me the nght before that she only realised when she hurt me how much she loves me but still needs time to see how she feels, she knows if we got back together that I would appreciate her a lot more.

I’m sorry to bore you guys with this just looking for some advice and from what I have told you is it likely she will take me back.

Thanks Guys

John

2. mikel

mikel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey John, if it help. About 2 and half years ago I met a woman at BWW, after about a week we went about and started dating. about 2 months after we started dating she found out that she was pregnant by a guy from a previous relationship, we continued dating for about a month then one day when we went out to dinner she told me she wanted to get back with her ex, I kinda knew that was coming. I told her that she needed find out.

Well without going into details she calls me and we talk. Then we go out on a friendly couple of dates. Then on one of the times we go out I ask her if she wants to get back together, she said yes. Well as of last sunday we have been married for a year.

I guess what I am saying is that we all make mistakes (I know I have made some big ones). But if you two love each other it will all work out.

I hope this helps

3. John John

John John Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks mike glad it worked out for you guys, we are back together iam pleased to say and we are just taking things slow. Thanks again.

4. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    i will share with you the advice i give to all people whom are not married or in a long term relationship

we can all find plenty of people whom we can "fall in love" with or have a sexual attraction to............finding people capable of living together for many years is the greater challenge.........

it was one of things i looked for in my second marriage. there were tons of women i fell in love...... but very few i could live with the other 23 3/4 hours per day when we were not engaged in sex

look for those types if you are wanting a permanent relationship - the type of person you like being around ---------- not the type of person you want to bang all night long

the best

rob

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice