Help please... advice on tours

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by 4biddenpleasrs, Sep 24, 2008.

1. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hope you guys can help me out.

I want to buy my best man and groomsman tours while we're in Cancun. Maybe Chichen-itza.... or Xel-ha.....

Here's my problem... The wedding is on a Thursday and I want to send them on a Monday. But I can't seem to tell what kind of a schedule the trips are on. I think I'm just missing a link somewhere.

Thanks in advance.

Ian.

2. H&D

H&D Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we did Xel-ha on Monday, was great, such a beautiful place, we booked it threw Alexis at the resort next to Bellivistas....

3. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
  4. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think MOST of the more popular tour run daily, at least when it is a busy season. Are you talking the FOLLOWING Monday or the Monday BEFORE your wedding? Are you going to be there the day before that (if we are talking before the wedding)? We always booked our trips while we were down there, usually just the day before.

While we were down there "the boys" went on a deep sea fishing trip and they had a great time. That is another one to consider, esp if they are going with their other half cause Itza and Xel Ha appeal to the girls too so they may have already wanted to do that together. We sent the guys on the fishing trip and I know that there are some women who would want to go but their trip was all men and likely most are. I think it may be a little more spendy than the other trips but it is more "manly"! :lol:

5. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm thinking the monday before the wedding.. the fishing trip is a good idea too.

6. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you are going to be down there early enough the Sunday before then I would just suggest booking it then also. You are going to have a better idea of what the weather will be like, would suck to prepay before you get down there and then the forecast is crappy only that day but Tuesday is nice. :)

I know you guys were planning originally to marry at BBC but saw you changed based on not being able to visit TTR...is the wedding going to be at TTR then? You skip the invites for kids I guess? Or are you going somewhere else and moving to TTR after the wedding? It is soooo CLOSE! I bet you all are pretty busy with final details! Good luck and congrats! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice