Help Needed......

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by swatson7, Mar 21, 2008.

1. swatson7

swatson7 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tryin to find pics from the foam party at the oasis cancun on the 13/3/08 and also from videos aswell! ne1 no ne inside info on where to find these thanks!

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did i talk to you in dady rocks one night lad ? i think you introduced yourself cant remmeber :lol:

3. swatson7

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea u did trig.....slightly drunk aswell may i add! we were on a pub crawl tht nite and by the time we made the last stop in coco bongos i was ever so slightly drunk! tried escapin from there with a huge balloon but was promptly stopped haha!! amazin holiday though must admit! my mate ended up payin $148 to get a girl back to our hotel haha!!

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    148!!!! haha
    that night i went dady os then Nectar bar till pretty late found a hot scouse girl that i was handcuffed to. no joy getting in there hotel with 30 bux and wasnt even going to try the oasis with the sucurity id seen the previous night it kind of sucks the whole getting girls back thing. so i ended up with a whale riki had planted in my room that night could have been so differant lol was there some girls from Doncaster on that pub crawl because i talked to a few that lived like 10 mins from me, glad you had a good time though lad its windy and cold here i miss the heat so bad :lol:

5. swatson7

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha wait the now.....was it a black scouse girl who was with two of her friends by ne chance?yea tell me bout it got snow up in scotland lol....horrendous!

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You rode the whale and survived, well done, Moby Dick.

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nah This was a brunette white had a blonde mate with her the sun was coming up so i probably would have sparked out on her bed even if the 30 dollars had worked i was knackered :lol:

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    More like Shamu luckily it was a few brief seconds :lol:

If only the sucurity hadnt been so tight at there hotel i could have been doing a sexy dirty scouser with handcuffs :lol:

9. swatson7

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha class......we ended up havin to bail a mate out of jail cos he fell asleep on a bench that nite aswell! tut so many drunken nites! cannot wait till next year....shall b more prepared this time!

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Which hotel was you at again ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice