help needed please

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by oyster, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Mystra

Mystra Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Dang! When we were there the property seemed a lot bigger than RM - maybe that's just because it was unfamiliar?

2. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 3
    FYI - Desire RM is more spread out along the beach and has 630 ft of beach frontage were as Pearl is a narrower lot(but deeper front to back) and only has 450 ft of beach frontage. Overall the actual sq ft / m^2 of the two properties is virtually identical, just laid out differently ;)

I personally agree with Kyles assessment - it really depends what you are going for, but either is a good choice if you what you want is to take it to the next level

3. Penguinss

Penguinss Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Which would you think is better for Newbies that want to go slow?

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Both allow for newbies to go slow. But Pearl is a little slower. Again depends on the week. But I would choose Pearl.

5. Penguinss

Penguinss Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    We just got back from a week at Pearl. Room was huge, swimming pool was huge, public Jacuzzi/hot was huge (big enough it had an island in it), facilities top notch.

So, Pearl is a better "facility" than DRM.

As was said above, though, since DRM has more people there by capacity, and those people are in a relatively smaller area (swimming pool is less than a third the size, for example) it encourages more meetings and conversations etc. Same thing witht he Jacuzzi and There it is the "etc" which gets really interesting.

More food options at DRM, more bar options at DRM, more late-night food opportunities at DRM.

More sexy party fun-time at DRM, as Pearl's is usually a "show" of some kind around 10 pm, then the disco opens up for about a half-hour and then people leave since it's not really conducive to partyt here and either go back to rooms or to the Jacuzzi/hot tub. *shrug*

Meanwhile, at DRM the party's just getting going at the nightclub at ~12:30 and clothes are falling off. Damndest thing, that nightclub.

7. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    I can't speak for Pearl but we LOVE DRM! We'll be there 11/1-11/4 after a week of Halloween partying at the new TTR.

8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    So #etc is the new word?...lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice