Help Needed for a Good Friend and Cancun Lover

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by T.J., Jan 23, 2013.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A good friend of mine from NYC Is totally blind in one eye and legally blind in the other as the result of a botched surgery when he was one year old.

1500 people with disabilities are about to get their court ordered annuity payments reduced by about 55% Into what appears to be both mismanagement and fraud to the tune of almost $2 billion in a quasi governmental agency called the New York Liquidation Bureau.

He has asked my help in obtaining signatures on a Petition to the Governor of New York. Here is some information including the link to a television interview this week. Please take a few minutes to at least watch this video. He is a good friend and a good guy and was a regular visitor to Cancun. He is the author of a travel guide for Cancun. Former Governor Spitzer said in a public meeting a few years ago that these people would not suffer what they are going thru now.

Please help. The petition only takes 1-2 minutes. It's the right thing to do.

Thanks,
    TJ

I am writing to make you aware of an exciting recent development. On Monday, we did a live television interview on PIX 11 Morning News in New York City. You can watch it by simply copying and pasting the following into your address bar:

WPIX - NDN Top Trending Videos

At this moment, we have acquired 142 signatures. I want to thank you all again for signing! Please continue to send the petition to anyone you know, because the more signatures it gets increases the chances that our elected officials will do the right thing to correct the situation:

This message is from Eric Rabinowitz who started the petition "Governor Andrew Cuomo: Protect The Severely Disabled From Being Victimized Again," which you can sign on Change.org http://www.change.org/petitions/gov...=url_share&utm_campaign=url_share_before_sign

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice