Help me find her!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by matt4575, Mar 19, 2008.

1. matt4575

matt4575 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can anyone help me find a girl called brianna from vancouver canada 18 yrs old i think, she was staying at the oasis palm beach and i would love to get in touch with her...she was there with a few friends one of which was called jess....any info would be great! thanks all

2. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Odd question are you from Brisbane?? I'm trying to find the guys from Brisbane that me & my sister met at Bulldog and were with when I fell off something, hit my head and ended up out cold for 9 hours. I'm trying to fill in the blanks of that night.

3. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im so sorry that happend to u i really wanted to meet u i asked about u i was like were is aussiebabe i want to met her then i herd the bad news hope ur getting better tho

4. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lauren: Timmy and all his mates are from Brisbane. Maybe you bumped into a couple of them. Ask Timmy. Maybe he can help you out.

5. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah sorry I messed up and didn't get to meet everyone, I was looking forward to putting people to pictures too.
    I know Tim is from Brisbane but unfortunately there wasn't a Tim in their group coz I asked when I found out where they were from and they weren't staying at the Oasis either Grand Caribe Real I think it was, I'll keep hoping.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice