Hello From (Bonnie) Scotland!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by steveo_85, Aug 10, 2008.

1. steveo_85

steveo_85 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hows it going everyone?? found your forum just looking for some tips on cancun was really helpfull thanks :cool: will certainly bear alot of them in mind!! let me introduce myself my name is steven am 22 from aberdeen scotland uk and enjoy partying and drinking alot!! so me and a few mates have decided to make spring break 2009 our destination of choice for next year (weve had enough of spain ibiza and the rest)!! i hope cancun really lives up to all the hype!! were staying at the oasis cancun good or bad choice? well i hopefully be around a bit more and get to know some of you and maybe even meet up for a few beers (pints) lol in cancun cya around steveo :p :p :p

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First of all, Welcome To The Boards!!!

Oasis Cancun is the party spot of Cancun, so you made a very good choice of hotels... You will love Cancun. It is amazing in all ways, shapes, forms, and fashions! Love the place...

3. steveo_85

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice one thanks for the welcome greta!!! was looking at your cancun countdown pics looks amazing cant wait!! pretty jealous yous are all away to vegas pity i never found this site years ago maybe next year there will be another CC reunion meet :cool:!! was wondering how is the all inclusive at the hotels is the alcohol like paint stripper or is it ok or is it just better to have a supply in your room anyway :shock:

4. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The alcohol at the hotels is relatively weak unless you make friends with the hotel bartender.

However, the all-inclusive in general is good if you don't want to be bothered with shopping for food and paying for booze all the time.

I found that the weak drinks were a good thing during the day in the hot sun because you basically drink from the time you wake up until you pass out 18 hours later.

Buy yourself a couple of bottles of your favorite booze and keep it in the room.

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes the stuff in the all inclusive is good for daytime as its pretty weak so takes time to get trashed which aint bad as your spreding it through day , dont want to pass out at 2pm because you had too much , deffinatly tip and become friendly with one or 2 barmen so they know your face thought. Because some of those drinks can taste shocking

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Walmart is good for the booze as they have whatever your heart desires. Check the OXXO late at night for some more booze and some crummy food that for some reason tastes so good when you are drunk. Also, be sure to hit up the Domino's/Papa John's dudes on the mopeds for late night pizza and occasionally cheesy bread. Always remember they are willing to negotiate with you so if you dont like their prices, start haggling. Another tip, never travel alone wherever you are!!

7. steveo_85

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what no kebabs in mexico :wink: :p pizza will have to do then!! i am terrible for wandering around on my own when pissed will def have to keep track with my buddies!! how is evryone on this fine monday? my work has passed so just chilling out now dreaming about cancun :cool:

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    after getting chinned and robbed ;)???

i always ended up alone only went wrong that one night i was date rape coctail put in my drink hahha

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes those punk ass mexicans!!! revenge shall be mine!!!

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    allot of them really dont like americans it seems there was a gang coming for me shouting you american cunt outside subways i was like im not even american i thought hmmm not doing this did a runner and jumped in first cab :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice