HEELS LADIES??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Nannerz, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Nannerz

Nannerz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wasn't going to bring any of my heals! Though I was looking through them and they would look so cute with sum of my skirts!!!! lol, I dont think I can leave them at home! Though I'm not sure if its a good idea b/c the clubs are sooo packed and all.... What are the rest of you ladies doing?
    4 days!!!!!!!!!

2. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NO heels all flats.... Except for one pair that are wedges.... To crowded to try to mess around with heels.

Leah

3. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    all heels!!!!! some really high some kittens heels noooo flats lol

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not stiletos for me. Just chunky high sandles..

No need to fall over drunk in my $$ shoes..

5. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Also, the shoes will get ruined from people stepping on them. the nasty floor black crud, and drinks being spilled. Puke and all sorts on the floors. I went to Target and got some $7 sandles to wear that I will just throw away when I get back.

Leah

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah good idea...I ain't going to bring my exspensive shoes just to get dirty.

7. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its ok i wait till the sale then theyre half price and i cant walk in flats when im p*ssed hehe

8. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im going to take a couple of pairs of heels, but for places like Fat Tuesday and Sr Frogs then it will have to be flats or trainers.

9. Manda

Manda Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No heels for me, tho I will probably throw in a couple pairs just because.

10. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    flats only im afraid!!!!! i love flat shoes! there's nothing worse than bein out and havin a good time ruined by hurting feet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice