Hedo Review July 2019

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Cheers2US, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    Nice. You find fun wherever you go! Do you have a favourite of all the resorts you listed? Do you think you would go back to each of them?

2. 1smokey

1smokey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Yes we will return to all four. We have been visiting Hedo lately every other year (In July with the Fluffnutters) for a party vacation. We hit up Desire Pearl for more of a romantic twist, Desire RM for a slightly more party atmosphere. We have no groups for those two. TTR is Frat Party for those who are not willing to get naked. We only go to TTR with friends. We return in October for the first time in years. I think people make the mistake of EXPECTING "something" (whatever that is) to happen. Their expectations actual ruin the vacation for them. We don't go to a resort to be entertained, we are not "watchers", we just go to have a vacation away from reality.

3. Wolfpack Couple

Wolfpack Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    We went to Hedo III when it was open in Runaway Bay Jamaica a few years ago. At that time we didn’t think to check if there were going to be any groups there. We did enjoy meeting a group called the Cave Dwellers. They were a crazy and enjoyed themselves a lot. The resort was hosting the Playboy channel show called Night Calles with Juli Aston. We just lucked into a great week. We did notice one thing that other resorts in Jamaica had that Hedo didn’t. No signup sheets for the water activities. Nobody used them so we took breaks from the crowd and went sailing and water skiing. We didn’t make it back to Hedo III before they closed. Kids kind of spent all of our extra money for a while. We have enjoyed TTR and haven’t had a reason to go to Hedo in Negril.

4. b3achlif3

b3achlif3 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Thanks for the Hedo review. Pretty sure that one just fell out of the bucket (list) for us.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Yes, that's exactly what it was for us: a "bucket list" thing. After several trips to Temptation and Desire, it was the one place we felt we *had* to visit. It felt like, if we didn't go, we'd always feel like we were "missing out"

Well, our trip to Hedo was overall pretty disappointing but I'm glad we went so we could get it out of our system and return our attention to lovely Mexico.

6. KoolnezCanucks

KoolnezCanucks Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    We got married at Hedonism in 1998 and then went back for our 20 year anniversary. Still the same. Lots of fun but I don't think we would go back either. Your review is very accurate.
    We never went with groups, lucky for me my wife is very pretty and very friendly or I could see being left out of the night time parties. Although some nights we did wander around wondering where the action was.
    Great review!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice