Heard a nasty rumor I'm working to verify.....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Sep 11, 2011.

1. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Well said to Steve, Keith and j3!

We knew Chinos as well but his leaving will not stop me from going to TTR as we mainly go to see repeater as well as meet new friends!

Only thing that will stop us is TTR's occassional attitude that we could potentially be trouble makers as they assumed last April.

Guess we'll see what happens next April as we're going to give it at least one last shot!!

2. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    I'm with you there Woodman, looking forward to April and like many of us decisions will be made. I'm hoping Chinos is having a break and lets be honest couldn't blame the man. I couldn't imagine what he and the staff put up with day after day. We go for a week or two and then home back to the real world. They deal with people like us and worse, perform, try and keep everyone going thats really got to wear on a person. So here's hoping that he is just taking a break... Here's a thought, could you imagine Chinos coming to Temptations as a guest... now that would be fun. I just hope we see him in April one way or the other.

3. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Well the last thing Chinos said to me as he covered his eyes is Are you Drunk? I said Uh Huh! He said Yikes! and Wished me a Happy Birthday. Then he told my babysitter Glenn to watch me.

4. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    :lotsofmichaelfs:crazy chinos, asked me if he could be my mexican husband. i told him he would have to come to utah,he said no way. i think the mormons scare him!!! he really is one ofa kind.

5. FLHX_HOG

FLHX_HOG I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    When we were there in May last year I had a chance to talk to him "off-stage" and "out of character", it was nice to see the man behind the reputation. I just hope the TTR mgmt see this and know that many support him and feel that his kicking it up a bit really make TTR a fun place!

6. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Still no Chinos, and some varied answers from different people at the resort. I am very comfortable in saying that he did get fired, and is not on vacation. One of the other guys at Temptation says that this is definitely not the first time (or second time) he has gotten fired.

Jose & Manuel are horrible, but Sarah is actually pretty good. She is definitely in charge over the other two, and I am sure the days are really slow when she is off. She will get burned out pretty quick if she does not get some help soon.

On Friday afternoon she was topless with bunny ears on roller blades pouring tequila shots around the pool. That almost made me forget about Chinos:aktion033::bunny: I have a great pic of her in the bunny outfit, but don't have a clue how to post a pic in a thread.

7. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    email me a picture!! frankbarela1@yahoo.com
    im a short timmer (T-Minus 19 hours till launch) and that would sure help it go faster!!
    frank:icon_cool:

8. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    On its way. Feel free to post it.

9. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Does anyone remember Brenda? She worked at Desires for a while and she was out at TTR for a short while.
    She was visiting TTR yesterday and rumor has it that she might be coming back... Don't know that she definitely coming back but hope springs eternal.

Jamie

10. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Brenda B?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice