HEALTH CONTROL AT AIRPORT

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., May 10, 2009.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I took a friend to the airport on Friday, Terminal 3. As we entered the terminal there was a roped off system about 5 meters in, running from left to right. There were big signs at every door reading HEALTH CONTROL in both English and Spanish.

You were directed to the extreme right end of the terminal. He was given a paper to fill out and they did some sort of examination. I asked him to email me but have not heard to date.

I leave Tuesday, but from Terminal 2, and will report in.

This was like noon on Friday and the terminal was nearly empty.

DAMN.

2. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    I arrived on Friday into terminal 3 and all passengers were having their temperature taken just after customs.
    Tracey

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    You are asked to fill out a form that asks if you have any symptoms and what your address and flight is.

They take your tempature and stamp the paper that you are OK. You turn that in at the counter to get your boarding pass.

Less than a minute to complete with the terminal about 20% full. Would bet that it takes a lot longer if it was full.

Hint: Bring your own pin to fill out the form.

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice