HB Hotel In Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Miracleka, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Miracleka

Miracleka Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello! Could you pls recommend nice hotel not all inclusive. The main in this hotel-good beach
    Thanks

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I highly recommend the Ambiance Villas, BEST beach in town, peaceful, not all inclusive, it's where I am sending family and friends these days. The prices are good, you can get suites (1 or 2 bedroom) with living room, dining area and kitchen. Right next door is the Intercontinental, though I have never been in there, they have the same fab beach.

3. Miracleka

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks a lot. I've seen pictures of Ambiance Villas and read about hotel's features. I liked it so much. But i have some questions. Could you kindly reply if you are able. I read that it's just 5 miles from down town. Is there any bus to down town and how much is taxi from Ambiance to down town?
    We don't need any entertainment at the hotel but would like to go out and to go night clubs. Is it not problem to take taxi at night?
    Sorry for silly questions. :oops:

4. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are no silly questions if your not familiar!! :D

We just returned from Cancun and the buses run 24 hours a day and are safe night and day. They cost a whole 6.5 pesos to get on (about .50 cents a trip) and the buses are very frequent. Just look for an R1 bus that travels between the Hotel Zone and up and down Ave. Tulum, the main drag Downtown. We used the buses everyday and have never had a problem.

We stayed at the NH Krystal and it was 130 pesos to the bus depot from there, so about 9 dollars. The Krystal is at about 9 km. The cabs are really safe and you can learn a little Spanish on the way!!

Have a great trip!

5. Miracleka

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks!

Dear CancunCanuck, thanks a lot for your advice. We were staying in Ambiance from 11 till 22 june. It's really amazing beach ( the best, it's true) and very nice hotel.

6. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you enjoyed! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice