Have you ever been so drunk in Cancun....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BCstandsFor, Nov 7, 2007.

1. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that you missed your flight home? :lol:

2. quinn_the_eskimo

quinn_the_eskimo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ...it doesnt seem like such a bad place to be stranded though. especially compared to Newcastle...sounds like a plan mate!

3. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A pa in Senor frogs once said you enjoying your stay not want to go home its as easy as missing your flight !

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahah verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry close one year, we woke up still tanked, didnt want to leave, had NO money on us.....it was nuts

5. quinn_the_eskimo

quinn_the_eskimo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah thats happened to us in Prague before, didnt wana leave, then in the taxi to the airport i thought 4 grown males were gonna burst into tears!...emotional stuff leaving that city!

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lisa and I went to Chicago back in May one weekend. We were out till really late and missed our flight the next noon. We finally got a standby flight to Detriot and while waiting for our connection back to New York, we went to dinner. We got lost track of time and missed our flight again and had to wait til next day for a flight back to New York. It took us more than 24 hours to get from Chicago to New York. It was pretty funny.

7. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never been so drunk that I missed my flight home, but I've gone straight from being out partying & drunk, stopped at the hotel to change clothes and grab my luggage, and then went right to the airport.

That sucks ! :beerdrink:

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gosh no.....Was a tight run for the aiport once though.....Those early 7am pick up at the hotel can kill ya, nothing like no sleep on your way home

9. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2 years ago - the shuttle to pick us up came at 6:30 - i got back to the room at like 6.. and was determined to take a nap. I was wasted, nothing was packed, and I didn't wanna leave. That all coming off an excellent last night! It was a rough morning. haha

10. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i am shocked, i've NEVER been drunk in cancun, not that i can remember anyway :shock:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice