Have you booked yet?

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Steve, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeanandTina

SeanandTina Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like the looks of this place, but is there a place on their website that lists stuff like theme nights ? I cant seem to find it.

2. steveandjudy

steveandjudy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    We just pulled the trigger on May 9-18th! The rates compared to TTR made it an eaasy choice to give it a try. We booked from Ft Lauderdale to GOV for 9 nights with air for just under $900 per person! Usually we book our air with miles and pay for the resort but this was a great deal and we can use the miles elsewhere. Only drawback is it is on Spirit Air that I hate to fly. Can't wait to get there and see what its like. The photos make it look alot better than TTR. However, you don't go to TTR for the rooms or food. The isea of actually being able to go in the ocean on vacation will be a nice change.

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    See you there. Be sure to add your name and dates to the roll call sticky above!

4. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    After tax season we hope to book for early/ mid June!!! We loved TTR 2x but we are not afraid of change and the concept of GOV plus its location is a PLUS!!

5. SNHcouple

SNHcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    locked and loaded for 2nd week of Feb, kids want to know why they cant come with:aktion034:

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I think I'll close this thread down as we now have the official roll call which you can find here:
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/grand-oasis-viva/28365-oasis-viva-roll-call.html

It's hard to track who's going when if everyone is scattered across different threads. (hehe I know I started this one myself)

Please add your dates at the link above and get chatting to those who will be there the same time as you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice