Have A Great Weekend!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Greta, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have to work once again, but have a great weekend!!!

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
  3. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i might not going party or spend extra money this week, next week it's cancun, so i have to at least try to cut down my expense for cancun.

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Let's hope all you guys have a weekend like that lol.. I don't want one like that myself, but a big party sounds good.. I always work weekends, so same ole' crap for me... Uggggggggggggggg.

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    trying to find someone to come out tonight last night gave me taster so i want out again.

6. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well im working, but i dont care, i need to go out saturday so will do so and call in sick on sunday :D (hope no1 from work uses this board :shock: !)

7. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my weekend will consist of tomorrow going to the pub with my cousin and our mate and hes invited strippers coz ther not working to see my cousin off :cool:
    and then sunday bidding cousin fairwell because he leaves for the falklands for 6mnths......so we'll give him some memories before he goes!"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice