Have a GREAT TIME guys!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Bridget, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haven't been around much lately with the new job and all...and I don't know how much I will around the next couple of days. I hope all you guys have a blast, drink a lot, get a lot of sun, get "lucky" and BE SAFE!!!

I am so jealous. :( :cry:

Anyhoo, have FUN GUYS and GALS!!!! Report back once you have completed detox :)

Bridget

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im jealous too :cry:

whens the big day bridget?

3. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am jealous beyond belief.

I am due the 31st of May but will probably go around the 20th or so. Can't freaking wait. SOOO over being pregnant. Love the outcome and can't wait for him to be here but I am over being fat and uncomfortable :)

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awwww are you that big? you still have three months left!

theres a baby on the way here. we're all way excited but its the first. they just got the ultra sound piccies last week. so clear.

its not due till end of july but the babies grandparents are away for like three weeks just before its due so they are worried they might miss it

5. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No actually I'm not big (compared to last time) at all. Last time I gained 60 lbs with Mya. I was a beast. So far I have only gained 22 lbs. So far I am all belly. I still have people questionning me with the "are you pregnant" question. So I guess that is good. He will be here before summer so at least I will be able to enjoy the summer...well...with limited sleep :)

The first baby is the best. My nephew was the first and he is still rotten to this day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice