Has the old BBG turned in to a couples resort?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by CuttinLoose1, Apr 24, 2008.

1. CuttinLoose1

CuttinLoose1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It has been about 3 1/2 yrs since I have been to BBG, errh, Temptation. It's been a while since I have been on this board as well. Thinking about going back later this year, but have noticed something. I don't see many singles posting on here anymore (especially of the female persuasion). I had a total blast my first trip. I am a single 39 year old male....am I going to enjoy Temptation as much as I did the first time? Help me out here, some of you who have been recently, what do you think? Especially you Jamie, you know what it used to be like. -Thanks!

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    OK.. I haven't been back since the conversion but from what I've seen on the Board other than a new paint job, improved services, and a new Nice Shoes and resturant changes, the old BBG is the new TTR. :D

I see lots of single girls posting here and on the other sites that are going so you will still have a great time. And give me another month and I'll post a two week trip report from first hand experience. :wink:

So my recommendation would be book, book, book!

oh.. and from the screen name and 3 1/2 years ago I can't make the connection.... so who are you? :D

Jamie

3. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There were plenty of single girls there when we were there the first part of April, and Brian & Terresa (B&T) said that a lot more younger single people showed up the day after we left. So I think you will find plenty of singles while you are there.
    I think a lot of couples post here, because we have a lot in common. But Jamie's right, I see a lot of single ladies, and guys for that matter, posting here as well.
    Have a great time!

4. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Temptations has also started doing single week advertising at certain times of the year. I think they have had two this year already. You can check there website and watch for the next one to come up.

Otherwise basically what Jamie said. Same old girl in a new outfit.

Nick and Renee

5. CuttinLoose1

CuttinLoose1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I never got to meet you in person. On my first trip, I arrived on your last day there. I just joined this site about a week before I left (was a big help on what to expect and how to pack) and did quite a bit of posting during my BBG withdrawal period (or CWS as I have heard it called) :shock: for a few months. I just knew from the posts that you and Chris were lots of timers and had a good handle on how things were and are there. It was back when Mike and Opie, Karen, Mikey, CrazyMike and some of those were posting alot.

6. Hawaii Islanders

Hawaii Islanders Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just got back ( 6th), There were alot of singles people. Book now you won't be sorry.

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    No wories.. you sounded familuar. Now book your ticket and room! :D

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice