Has Britney Spears lost the plot?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by jenfleur, Feb 18, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I feel for her kids But they are for sure taken care of..If anything they are just weirded out by her new hair style

2. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In this celebrity obsessed day and age, it just is. Surprised that it's front page news and on all the news channels though, for a haircut. But then, it's not just that is it, she's blatantly having a meltdown.

3. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Absolutely a meltdown and I pray for her and her children.

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I have faith. Lynn Spears will swoop in and save her!

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you know......

I remember back a few years ago when this chick and Christina Aguilera were always being compared and for the most part ppl were saying how Britney was better then Christina and how Christina was slutty and how she was trash. They would say Britney was more talented then Christina ( I dont know how the hell ppl thought that!!!!) etc. etc.

Look at them now,Christina ended up being the more normal one of the 2. still has her career going, is and always was the most talented, her private life is kept private.
    Meanwhile, this kook Britney is shaving her head, getting stupid tattoos, getting married to losers hanging out with Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan ( more trash!!! ) getting knocked up 2x in like 3 months (those poor kids!!!) and just acting like the trash she really is.

She hasnt lost it or gone crazy, its just that her true colors are out and she is acting like the white trash she is.

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    so XM and Sirius are gonna merge it seems...

8. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL @ Dennis! :lol:

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HEY DENNIS stay onTopic :tongueout:

Oh I totally think Christina is a better singer, better perfomer, and definately has the better mind set when it comes to keeping her private life private. Like look at her husband :shock: But I think she found soemone who she will be with for years...

Poor Brit... :cry:

10. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry Dream but Britt is an adult who has made her own very poor choices.......it will be her children who will suffer the most if she doesn't get her act together quickly :!: :!: :!:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice