Has anyone tried to pay the Predial online?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by jenleib, Jan 7, 2011.

1. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found their site, which is a good beginning :)

They ask for the clave catastral, mine (like everyone else, it seems) has 18 digits... the system accepts only 17. Did anyone have the same problem, or did it work? I tried several times, checked with friends, I didn't make a mistake :confused:

Since I am in the US, I can't go to the office. I sent them an email (you can always dream!), of course they have not replied.

Any idea? Thanks :aktion069:

2. davisod

davisod Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can u kindly post a link to the predial payment page and I will try it and report back?

3. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. kathy_caribe

kathy_caribe Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I paid ours (Yucatan state) online last year and the charge went through to my CC but Yucatan had no record of it. So I paid it again (in person).

5. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    jenlieb,

You gotta be kidding. Just pay it late next time you get here or send the payment to a friend by Paypal. I don't think there is a late payment fee other than the loss of the discount, the cheapest of which I think you have already lost.

Good luck.

6. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When you buy a house anyone know what papers you need to take to put the property tax in your name or whatever you have to do? Is it as easy as it should theoretically be?

Also where is the office?

Thanks in advance for any help, I'm gonna have a day off work to sort all this stuff, so I only have one shot at getting it right...

7. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mat,
    It takes two trips and you go to the place next to, left of, Aguakan on Nader. Cadastro or something like that is the dept. I can never remember what it is called. You need copies of your title and FM3. It is about $240. Take a number when you go in the door and wait. I recently did this. You go back the 2nd day and they tell you it is complete. The only paperwork I got back was the receipt but they told me next year's bill would be in my name. It was pretty painless except for the wait.

8. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers for that TJ.

I haven't got my title yet - I've got the stuff from the notary saying the house is in my name, but I'm still waiting on the original title (which could take months apparantley) - I'll pop down and see what happens.

9. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mat,

I don't and won't do this anymore but after waiting two months for the clowns at RPP to record and return my original, my attorney tossed them $500 Mxn to get it done. That was the old T.J. The new one will just aggravate them with patience and niceness.

Too bad Bonita Eyes moved away, lest she would reply that I aggravated everyone I come in contact with, new or old T.J.

10. davisod

davisod Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tried.....and had zero luck. Oh well, I'll do it in person when I arrive in 3 weeks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice