Has anyone been to the...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by vsanden, Feb 1, 2007.

1. vsanden

vsanden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone been to the new Great Parnassus. I understand that the sister hotel is the Golden Parnassus. We are planning to arrive 3/04/07 for 7 nights. If you have any info. on this place, I would appreciate any comments or pictures that you may have. Thank you in advance and enjoy your vacation!!! I know I will!!!

2. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As far as I know the Great Parnassus is not open yet. Looks like it will be a very nice place though.

3. vsanden

vsanden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We booked through Vacation Hotline for a sweet price. Well the couple that I am going with really got the sweet deal, I had to pay around $350 more because I am going by myself. It's making me crazy not knowing if this place is up and running yet and how it will be. I am use to staying at the Grand Oasis, we've stayed there for the past 4 years. I hope we made the right choice by booking there. I would rather pay more and be happy with my choice than to be cheap and miserable for 7 nights!! Thanks for your thoughts!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice