HAS ANYONE BEED TO AVALON REEF ON ISLAND

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by CRAZYMIKE, Dec 31, 2007.

1. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just need some info on resort looks nice and price is right.. We are thing a few night there March into April .

2. Wanda

Wanda Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have not stayed at Avalon Reef.........but

I have visited the property a number of times after 11 vacations on Isla.

It is on the best piece of real estate on Isla....stunning views. Their beach is now non-existent, as is a great deal of Playa Norte. Sad, but true.

If you want large beaches, just head west down by the NautiBeach Condos and around the corner to Sergios and Caribbean Queen beaches. They are HUGE!!

If you don't have to take the AI package at Avalon, don't!!! IM is just not an AI kinda place.

There are so many wonderful restaurants on Isla..........Yummo!!! And lots of little secret places in the colonias that I have discovered on my many trips there.

The food is wonderful, there is great variety. And it is so much fun to wander around...........following your nose.

Guess what I am saying is Avalon is a great place to hang your hat, but don't miss out on all the other facets of IslaMujeres

3. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for the info...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice