Has anybody got a van or access to one?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by jen***, Sep 2, 2007.

1. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just wondered. I need to move some pieces of furniture but it needs to be today.
    Does anyone have access to one (obviously I would pay) or know of a mudanza who works Sundays?
    Thanks
    Jen

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jen - When we moved into our house my hubby went out on Ave. Kabah and found one of the mudanza trucks that sits there waiting for someone to hire them. I think these days the often park up from Soriana, just by the side of the road waiting for clients. We paid about $500 pesos to move all our stuff, and it was all done immediately.

3. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Kim, Yes I've seen those too but assumed they wouldn't be available at that time on a Sunday.
    Actually I found one through the guy who makes keys in Soriana! Bizarre!
    Solved the problem though, thanks
    :lol:

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We bought a used car from that guy that owns the Soriana key shop...then we sold it for more than we paid for it.

We moved on a Sunday too, I remember thinking the same as you until hubby came back with the guys and the truck. Glad you solved the problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice