Has any one ever been spray tanned?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by paula2329, Jan 22, 2008.

1. paula2329

paula2329 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you reccomend it?
    Will it melt or streak in the hot sun?
    Just wondering how you liked it.....

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I haven't been sprayed, but my friend had a bad experience with it when she went to Hawaii last year.... She looked kinda like a Dalmation. I have seen it on some though, and it looked great...

3. gorjess88

gorjess88 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive never had them but my friend gets them once a week coz shes like so totally obsessed with looking black ahahhaa. ummm they look good, but i recomend not showering for like 24 hours, or getting wet or sweating or it will streak and look gross. spay tans are good to hide skin problems/scars etc.

4. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They're a little weird, had one for a dancing concert a few months ago because I hadn't been to the solarium and you look better on stage with some colour. They're kinda tricky and I personally don't like them, unless you need to get tanned quickly for something 24-72 hours away. If you don't exfoliate any part of your body you'll notice it because you'll get a different colour, same with and folds in your skin (boobs, armpits, knees etc) and after you shower before getting it you can't put any deoderants, creams etc on or for about 24 hours afterwards or shower afterwards too. And if you do get dark and light patches you're stuck with it until it comes off, my bra did some stupid things and I had weird dark patches for about a week.

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just exfoliate really well before you go, dont shower for 4-6 hours. they should tell you that whn you have it done.

it looks good after about 5 or 6 days it will start looking blotchy around elbows and knees and places that wear harder than others.

dont take the shower cap thingie off before you take off the blocking gel or you'll have orange hands.

and dont ask for a level too high or you'll look silly.

oh and it doesnt help like a base tan would before you go away. its kinda just like a top coat. if youre looking for protection like getting abase tan before going away so you wont burn, go to thetanning beds.

i like it for the first 3 days after that its kinda meh

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well depends on the quality of the place doing it, if you get a shotty job then of course you will be spotty.

Most reputable tannign salons offer the spray mist tanning, takes like 3 seconds. And doesn't stain clothing, just have to plan it out first. Can't shower 4-5 hours after, don't wanna ruin it...

But you should have max coloour in 4-5 hours as well.

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    all for the sake of vanity... woo.

no thanks.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have done it once before..But I think I would only use it for a quick fix like a wedding or special occasion. For Cancun I get the real fake and bake..
    ( oxy moron)

9. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You mean that you do not want to exfoliate and then turn a shade of carrot orange?

10. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have it before holidays, its really good. well they are here anyway!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice