Happy Birthday Cancun Canuck!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by RiverGirl, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Cdn Cat

Cdn Cat Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :happy birthday: :canada: Happy Birthday! Eh!!! :lotsofmichaelf:

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Happy Birthday Kelly, you should join us at Slices 9:30pm with those from the breakers forum to show how young you feel!

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Canuck, Happy REAL birthday now, see, you get to keep hearing happy birthday over and over and over and over....!!!!!

Deana, Check your email before you head to Slices tonight, I think you missed another email from the school. There's really important frickin' meeting tonight!!!

4. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes. Happy Birthday again Kelly. Woo hooooo. Kim did you a favor! lol

I want to go to the meeting. Can I bring the dog?

5. Deana

Deana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Happy B-Day Kelly!!! :D

Kim~ I don't think I got an email from the school. But will look into it. Prob means I will not be going to Slices tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

Liz~ Come on ya know you want to go party with the breakers... lol Bet you could party them under the table! :cool:

Deana

6. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No no. I want to go to the meeting. Does it really matter that I don't have a child? Seriously, that's not fair!

7. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Liz ~ The meeting is about enrolling the kids for next year. So as long as you adopt a teenager by next fall you can come!! In fact I know several who are up for adoption including my own and Deana's. So why don't YOU go to the meeting and we WON'T!!!! But I expect a full report on it on my desk by 9 am tomorrow...

8. Deana

Deana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok if you really wanna go.. But I'm going to warn you its prob not as much fun as you could have at Slices.... lol

9. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guarantee it will be more fun. I'm going to show up totally wasted and see how the other mommies like it. And I am going to bring my dog and demand they let me enroll him. And if they don't, I'm going to picket the school because they are racist against dogs.

Ok. I'm sorry for hijacking kelly's birthday post. I shall refrain from trying to be funny anymore.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. Plus I also sent you a text message via telephone so I hope you got that too.

10. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Kelly, Happy Birthday! Still waiting for you to come visit us at American Smile! We want you to have your smile for a looooong time! Nancy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice