hangover cures

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by bigdickcadillac, Jan 14, 2007.

1. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's a huge tablet you dissolve in water, with an orange taste. It's packed full of vitamins and really helps. I had a really bad hangover at BBG once and that sorted me right out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berocca

I am also willing to explain Happy Meals to anyone if needed :D

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I rarely ever get hung over

Except, on the 4th of July, I drank an entire bottle of Stoli Blueberry Vodka straight out of the bottle, with no chase in about 45 mins on the porch of my shore house. Then after that bottle was done, I drank some more. I must have gotten alcohol poisoning because later that night I found myself naked on my bathroom floor throwing up. My underwear were downstairs and the rest of my clothes were scattered all over the house.

I threw up a little bit of green shit for about 2 days and my stomach was so burnt out that for a week, I couldn't eat or drink without severe burning indegestion. Alcohol made my stomach burn for up to 3 weeks afterward.

All and all it was a bad idea.

4. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow.. i bet that sucked

5. bigdickcadillac

bigdickcadillac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i try to stay away from like miami vices and all those sugar drinks they will kill you in the morning... but yeah the worst part is just getting yourself over the hump the next day.. usually it takes me 4 drinks to do that.. getting those down is hell tho.

6. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    water before....

Gatorade after....

2 hours of sleep does wonders.

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Avoid the hangover...

Drink plenty of water while you're also drinking the alcohol. Still get drunk but no bad effects the next day.

8. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Leave it to the vets to have the best remedies :D

In summary, why cure them when they can be avoided? ...lots of water, a giant Gatorade and minimal sleep. As long as you're awake and drinking, you can't sober up to a hangover...

9. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well those are obvious. stay hydrated and you will feel better. thats why i enjoy mixed drinks more. liquor mixed with soda offers the booze and water to keep from hang overs. gatorade is great, right before you go to bed down a bottle or two and you will feel better in the morning

10. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I always eat before I go to bed and have a couple of glasses of water. Works wonders. I rarely get hangovers. As has been said, if all else fails, pop open a brew and let the games begin again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice