Halloween Week, Oct 26 to Nov 4, 2012

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 12579, May 15, 2012.

1. vacman/busgirl

vacman/busgirl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You might as well add us! We are arriving on 10/30. Looking forward to a great time!

2. Jim and Cheryl

Jim and Cheryl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    PartyDoll Girls departs for Cancun today so it is unlikely she will see this message until she gets back. You will, of course see her down there. Cheryl and I (and some friends) will get there the same day as you. Look forward to seeing you guys down there. Is it you first time?

There are some theme night going on around Halloween and in early November. Hope you two will participate as they are a lot of fun. Here are the links
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/temptation-resort-cancun/24347-halloween-theme-nights.html

http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/temptation-resort-cancun/24543-themes-early-november.html

Also and more importantly, there is a boob cruise scheduled for November 4th. There are only 7 spots left so if you would like to join us, here is the link to sign up
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/tem...obs-cruise-sunday-4th-november-confirmed.html

If you guys are veterens, welcome back. If your newbies and have any questions, just ask. We are all happy to help.

3. vacman/busgirl

vacman/busgirl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is our first time to Cancun, we were in Puerto Vallarta this spring and since we had snow yesterday we are ready to head south! It looks like you have a nice group that gets together and has fun! That is what has us excited!

4. Jim and Cheryl

Jim and Cheryl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Temptations tends to be a lot more social than other resorts I have been to (and I have been to a few). It is a lot of fun. Most people tend to hang out at one of the pools to chat, drink and be entertained by the resorts staff. During the evenings after dinner, they will in turn hang out at Paty-Os for more socializing, drinking, dancing and often participate in a variety of themes like Mardi Gras. This is not a family resort, not is it an exclusively swingers resort. It is an adult only resort and therefore it is a little on the risque side - so I would hope your not easily offended. Again, it is mainly just fun.

Anyway, hope you will join us for the boob cruise and the theme nights and I look forward to meeting you.

Jim

5. PRETVIP

PRETVIP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    hav n fun

Last post, time to have a blast, see everyone at the sexy pool

Mike

6. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Will be at the airport in 12 hours. So glad we'll be heading out before Sandy arrives in our neck of the woods:
    Sandy: Serious U.S. Impacts Expected - weather.com

We missed going to Cancun last of October due to the hurricane there. Damn not going to miss this trip!

7. alnann

alnann Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    :cheerleaders:
    Ken and Joyce, we wish you a safe trip. We are watching the storm a little farther east and south of you. We will be landing in N.C. If we can make it out of there on Sunday, I think we'll be home free and sharing drinks at the pool.:cheerleaders:

8. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0

Ken and Joyce Glad you are getting out of there and we will see you on Tuesday! Been a few years but lets PARTY!!!!

Debbie and George

9. shawn&steph

shawn&steph Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sitting at airport waiting for our flight.. See everyone at sexy pool at 11!

10. Jersey Devil Josh

Jersey Devil Josh Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Damn American Airlines....gonna be stuck in Dallas tonight! That blows!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice