Halloween TR

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by KenNJoyce, Nov 7, 2012.

1. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Except for one annoying incident (more on this later) we had another great time with the wonderful people from Cancuncare (both newbies as well as the repeaters)- too many to mention, so I won’t even try. Weather was fantastic- first time that we can remember that it didn’t rain at all. Halloween night was a blast- so many great costumes! I’d like to send out some kudos also: 1- To Kim and Brewster for putting together the theme nights (bead night was definitely fun); 2- To Doc and Nurse for arranging the adult toy swap party and to Paul and Lisa for the hilarious newlywed game to get the party started; 3- To Steve and Jannet for another fantastic Boobs Cruise- it was so great to see Chinos and Omar again- I think Joyce will always remember having Chinos “volunteer her” to be paired up with Keith for the fun beach game; 4- And To the amazing staff for making our week memorable. From the front door “greeters” to the wait staff to the bartenders and even the maid service and security- they are truly the best. Security (thanks to Doc and Nurse) really stepped up in resolving the annoying camera incident- we are still amazed that one thoughtless premier member who didn’t know who we were and also didn’t even know about Cancuncare, had the audacity to snap pictures (even after being asked to stop) of a group of us enjoying the pleasures of alcoholic whipped cream one afternoon. Will not go into other agonizing details, but Security ended up making her husband delete the pictures from her camera that she denied even having. A bit of a damper on an otherwise great week. And finally, it was a very nice surprise that both Woody & Sue and Doug & Val showed up unbeknownst to us. Can’t wait to party again next April with the April Addicts group! Ken and Joyce

2. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    Always a pleasure to see and hang out with you guys!

3. Fredmgill

Fredmgill Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    Once again, we had a blast with you guys. Hopefully our dates will cross in April. If not, I'm sure we will see you next Halloween.
    Maybe we will have a Giants/Ravens Superbowl!!! Then the gloves will be off:icon_smile:
    Be well and have a great holiday season!
    Paul & Lisa

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  5. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Lol.. Eli better get his a** in gear. If he does, then we'll need to do some kind of wager, lol. You guys do the same and have a great holiday...

6. Fredmgill

Fredmgill Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    My guys are looking worse by the week, while your boys are looking great. They play each other the second to last game of season, I better not say anything that will embarrass myself:anon:
    Have you guys looked at dates in April yet?

7. alnann

alnann Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Ken and Joyce,
    It was good seeing you again. Sorry we had to be such party poopers but that's pretty much how I spent the week! Thanks to Doc and Nurse for helping me out. We missed the Toy party and the TSA actually confiscated our toy leaving Mexico. I hope they're enjoying it! Hope to participate at a later date and hope to see you guys again!:blueshock:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice