Half&Half or house swap anyone?Alaska gal would like tok

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AlaskaIvory188, Oct 16, 2008.

1. AlaskaIvory188

AlaskaIvory188 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Myself, my husband and two of my children ages 4 and 3 are planning a trip to Cancun and were wanting to know if anyone would be up to sharing a vacation rental or just swapping our house in Alaska with your timeshare/vacation rental etc. with us. We are planning on going to Cancun/Mayan Riviera around Christmas time next year or in October/Novenber 2009.

We live in the most beautiful town in Southeast Alaska called Sitka,Ak and you would not be disappointed at all. There is endless amount of wild life here and it is very beautiful. Tons of hiking trails, wildlife tours galore and plenty of king salmon to catch. The commercials that you see on the TV about Alaska well that is what Sitka is like. So really let us know:) With the hard times approaching and people still needing a vacation we can certainly work something out with someone that is on a budget:) Also in October/November is Alaska Day a big celebration for Sitka very festive! and they we are also having Whale festival thats when the whales are migrating through Sitka.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice