Hair Product?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by britun2, May 9, 2014.

1. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    problem with with air drying, my hair is never dry!!! straighten it and 10 min. later, walla!! curls again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I gave up mostly and just go with it.

2. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    I use Temptation conditioning shampoo, blowdry slightly and generally plop my Panama Jack hat on my mop, especially if it is windy. And it almost always is windy at night @TTR

3. britun2

britun2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I read about the Living Proof on line and just spent $40 on a travel set and hair spray that I doubt will last the 10 days I'm there!!!! Had wondered about a keratin treatment so thanks for the heads up. Lots of recommendations for Morrocan oil and the A 10 so will try that too. I may have to sacrifice a few pairs of shoes to accommodate the hair product at this rate!!

4. OHcpl

OHcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Keratin treatment is the best way to go. Do it every yr before we go. Last yr I washed mine too soon after the tx though and it wasn't as effective.

It not only keeps the friz away it reduces drying time and makes your hair super soft.

5. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    I got curly hair too and after 20 trips I have given up. I use moose with a firm hold and hair spray and most nights let it be curly. Seems calmer that way except now I have to wash my hair alot. Occassionally I straighten it there and yep it starts to do the fizz, fuzz, and wave thing and pisses me off. Frequent trips to my room to straighten it again makes it looks like it's almost holding up. Nope...........it sucks, so that's why it's easier to go oh natural. Hu midity is just not my friend but going home I always have straight hair to look forward too.

6. lesmarjan15

lesmarjan15 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have thin naturally straight hair to get any hairstyle I use hair extensions, which I feel are the best for any occasion.

7. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Actually, that works pretty good. Usually two volunteers are needed for that, which makes it even better!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice