Hair Product?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by britun2, May 9, 2014.

1. Vic&Chantelle

Vic&Chantelle Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    From knowledge - when your hair is frizzy it is lacking moisture; therefore, you need a shampoo that will add/lock in moisture. My hair used to be straight; then came kids and aging (lol) and now I have waves, so I to experience frizz.

To tame my frizz, I use Big Sexy Hair straightening line shamp/cond (works wonders), Equave by Revlon (leave in conditioner) sold in hair salons, Maroccanoil and their curl Defining Cream, but if you don't have any wave then this will be a waste. The other two I listed (leave in conditioner and oil) you need very little and I think you will find them very helpful in taming the frizz and you'd smell Devine - LOL!! :headbanger:

Hope this helps ...

C :ernaehrung015:

2. LeeAnn & Gary

LeeAnn & Gary Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    As all can see in my photo I have long nature black hair just below my waist. I use very little product in my hair. I do use Infusium Pro 23 volumizing leave in hair treatment. It is used for fine, limp hair. I swear by this, I have used it for over 15 years. I just bought the ION purifying solutions. It states on the bottle that it helps colored hair from turning green and protects you hair from sun and chlorine damage. All of these are leave in conditioners.

When I'm there I always use the leave in conditioner all day, every day. I rinse my hair at night really well, put the conditioner back in and let it air dry as much as possible. Sometimes I'll use the hair dryer but not very often. I do wash my hair about every three days. Washing your hair daily removes the natural oils in the hair.

3. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    he says: I'm a big fan of the JFL, just sayin'.

4. Cowboy&Angel

Cowboy&Angel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Love love the It's a 10 products! I use their shampoo & conditioner as well as the leave on when needed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. JEN-ERIC

JEN-ERIC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 0
    I use it's a 10 leave in conditioner because it's light, protects my color and doesn't way my hair down. For any of you ladies with colored, bleached or highlighted hair my hairdresser gave me a great tip for protecting your color without breaking the bank. It's a little messy, but if you're playing in the water and sun all day it shouldn't matter what your hair looks like...anyway you just put regular sunblock and mix it with a drop of coconut oil and put it into a ponytail .

6. JEN-ERIC

Ratings:
    +464 / 0
    I have very fine, somewhat wavy coarse hair that gets really dry and frizzy. The only product that seems to work is its a 10 leave in conditioner. I also use the its a 10 sulfate free shampoo. As far as styling hair, I attempted to blow dry ans flat iron it on my honeymoon. For me it's a lost cause. I found that using the leave in conditioner with a tiny bit of morroccan oil just on my ends and letting it go wavy, throwing on a hat or putting it into a ponytail.

7. JEN-ERIC

Ratings:
    +464 / 0
    I agree w you, ajay those two products used together are the best!

8. FrenchieFifi

FrenchieFifi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I've found a miracle product: Marine Summer Hair (beach waves) by Fekkai. Add volume to the hair and protect them from the sea, sun, etc during the day and help achieve a great hairstyle in the evening when blow drying my hair my head upside down

9. Short_skirts

Short_skirts Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Are the extensions hard to use? I'm intrigued! I have very fine, limp hair so it's almost pointless to style it it seems...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. adamnterri

adamnterri Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 0
    I have hair that's a nightmare in humidity. I had a keratin treatment 2 yrs ago before we went to TTR and my hair did okay. Then the keratin caused breakage. So, I use Living Proof no frizz shampoo and conditioner, works pretty well. I also use their hair serum before blow drying..I could NEVER air dry there!!! These products work just as well as the keratin for me..almost!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice