Hair braiding

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by hw711, Feb 1, 2007.

1. sharr47

sharr47 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I had my hair braided in Jamaica my scalp got sunburned. I didn't think to put sunscreen on my scalp.

2. abuja1530

abuja1530 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hair braiding is a popular and ancient technique of interweaving strands to create intricate and stylish patterns. It is a versatile form of hairstyling that transcends cultures and has been used for centuries for artistic expression and cultural identity. Hair braiding offers countless possibilities, from simple three-strand braids to more complex styles like French braids, Dutch braids, fishtail braids, and cornrows. Braids hair can be worn in various lengths and sizes and adorned with accessories or colorful extensions to add flair and individuality. Apart from being aesthetically pleasing, hair braiding also serves as a protective hairstyle, helping to prevent damage and promote hair growth by minimizing tangling and exposure to external elements. Whether for everyday wear or special occasions, hair braiding is a cherished and enduring art form.

3. davishere

davishere Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    There are lots of streets vendors for hair braiding. It will get it done cheaply there. Just bring your own comb. You don't want to use that comb used millions times before.

4. Yengspeaksbeauty

Yengspeaksbeauty Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    This seems like an old post, but if anyone is having the same issue with braided hair (https://www.perfectlocks.com/blogs/all-tressed-up/135594183-create-incredible-braids-using-bulk-hair), always bring sunscreen with you wherever you go. Simply applying sunscreen to the cracks in areas devoid of braids would be sufficient; it works like magic. Your scalp can get sunburned just like any skin on your body. If it happens, treat it by showering in cold water, applying soothing aloe vera gel, and using sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice