Had the time of my life!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by jackie chan, Jul 18, 2014.

1. jackie chan

jackie chan Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone,

Stayed from July 9,2014 to July 16,2014

First i would have to point out this was my first time in Mexico, Cancun and at a All-Inlusive. And yes I am so glad Temptation was the first place i ever chose because i do not think i could ever go back to another place. I now feel i have to take 2 vacations. One week designated to here and one week just to recuperate.

This was the best vacation ever for me because i came here on my own. Being a lone wolf is usually how i like to travel. There is something about Temptation is absolutely magical, I guess i would have to say its the people. I never met so many great and entertaining people in my life and i was just glad i was able to meet so many of you. Being here just brought out the party animal in me. I normally would never party as hard as i did at Temptation. But it just allowed me to let loose of my inhibitions and finally truly relax and be myself. The advantage of being on my own really allowed not to worry about what my friends would think but just allowed me to just enjoy myself and have a really good time.

I would like to point out a few things about the food at Temptation. The food at El Embarcadero is okay some things are great and some are alright.

Margaritaville i found to have better food on average. I only wish it was spicier for certain Mexican dishes but the staff was willing to add Jalapeño peppers so i couldn't complain.

Il Placiere food was actually the best out of all the restaurants i tried. The beef carpaccio was pretty tasty, Veal Scaloppinini romana was succulent and moist and the mashed potatoes were creamy and smooth flavour. Makes sense why you need a reservation.

Just one important factor i would like to point out that Temptation is a special place you are not there for the food you are there for the Party. And if you want a party you will get it.

A few key amazing experience i had i would have to point out was my late night adventure to The City. That place was truly something i scaled almost every floor i could access of that club. I even went so far as to be so crazy and walk back from the City to Temptation. As i approached the front gate security asked me if I was lost, but i just replied "Hola, no perdito, i made it" and then pointed at my wristband signifying i was a guest.

The other was at Palazzo lets just say before i left that night before going to Pallazo i had already been out to the city the night before. So going to the Pallazo i had already consumed 3 glasses of wine at dinner, a shot of tequila, half a can of red bull and on the bus ride there i most likely drank half a bottle filled with Scooby-doo drink mixture. To sum things up it made believe I was Jackie Chan at one moment and that i was going to do some crazy stunt of scaling down walls and drop in like a boss on our fellow guest and go whats up. That obviously ended very badly. Amazingly after all the madness that ensued afterward i made it back to Temptation. I could go on but i just wanted to share those two key experiences as how crazy things can get at Temptation.

In the end after a few days a compiled a list of all the great people i met there and I realized i did not have enough paper to do so. So I said to myself i have to stop after filling both sides of one page or else i would never be finished.

So here is a special shout out to those people who made the list:

Eli + Lisa= Without you I never would have got out of Palazzo and back to Temptation.

Blorina + Izcob(Norway)= you guys were so funny, I can't believe I ran fast enough to catch the bus to Coco Bongo before it left with you. And we will always have our special lounge area.

Christina=You sure were one funny Saskatchewan resident, without you i don't think i would have gone up to join the Brazillian dancers during the show at Paty O

Wide and Cathy= You silly former army folk, you made feel okay to be there being the first people i met and that i was where i belonged.

D and A= You guys sure made the quiet pool fun and helped keep my spirits up the sunday after Pallazo.

Giovanni, Cathy, Shenay, Omar, Tyrone= You guys really made feel good when you kept wanting to hear my stories about Pallazo and the city and other darker subjects(Cathy) back in the lobby on Sunday.

Mikey + Vanessa= Your inquires about how Canadians say about was hilarious, especially when i countered with American pronunciation of Roof.

Xavier Cortez + Cookie=LOL One Piece i can't believe you knew what One Piece was, anyway xavier your a good husband for arranging that special birthday package for your wife cookie.

Bryan + Susan= I hope you enjoyed your 27th anniversary, and your talk of florida gators eating little dogs had me laughing.

Trina= You crazy newfie with your screech, I only wish that your fiancé actually stayed with you to enjoy what a great experience temptation was.

Jeff= You sure one crazy texan extending your flight so you hang out with Monique i only wish i saw you before i left.

Monique=You were one crazy Aussie, I can't believe you trusted me as a dance partner to allow me pull of those crazy dance moves with you. You made me so glad that us lone wolves can have a great time wherever we go.

Fritz + Joanne= you guys were funny with our late night french lesson in Paty O trying to discern the difference between Quebecois and Creole.

Jay + Tanya= I was thoroughly entertained with your Canadian antics of speed racing and dangerous acts with RC cars.

Sheera + Mike= If it wasn't for your beautiful face Sheera i know i never would have made it out of Pallazo that night in my blurred state. And Mike I am glad you are such a cool guy i was really afraid you were going to kill me after Sheera and i were expected to perform during Miss temptation contest. You were such a good sport. I feel honoured that you trusted me even though we only met briefly that night.

I am pretty sure i left out some people but i think thats enough as it far as this review goes. If you want staff kudos just message me.

This was my opinion and experience for what Temptation Resort And Spa was for me.

They say dare to be Tempted, well i have never been so daring in my life till then. Temptation will always have a place in my heart and I was just glad all you people could be apart of it.

-Chris A.K.A Jackie Chan

2. SteveandGio06

SteveandGio06 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jackie Chan

Chris awesome write up. Glad I met you even though it was at the very end. Im glad you had an awesome time because that's what TTR is and your brave for going alone. Hopefully you'll keep the legend of the Jackie Chan nickname going. Maybe well cross paths again at TTR. Good luck to you in all travels friend

3. jas8580

jas8580 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TR, man...we'll be visiting TTR in August. Which night does the resort go out to Coco Bongo?

4. Don&Olga

Don&Olga Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Your so right TTR is all about the party and people you meet...great trip report thanks for sharing

5. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Great report mate

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice