Had a great time !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by alabama, Jul 31, 2008.

1. alabama

alabama Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had a blast . Met a lot of fun people (Lisa-Freddy,Beth -Chad ,Texans!) And many more thanks for a great week! Hope to see you guys there again someday! Yes the booze cruise was fun. But it would be more fun if more people would cut loose and party (aint that right Beth). At the end I was ready to come home but once you get back to the real world you realize you want to go back! See ya next time!

2. Lala052206

Lala052206 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alabama,

Thanks for sharing! but can you give us more details of what you did while you were there? So i know what to expect, because we're going there for our first time in end of Aug.

Thanks!

3. alabama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had a blast

We mostly hung out at the party pool which is a lot of fun.Keep the sun block on. I did a lot of drinking so some things are fuzzy! We also got in some of the games(got naked once!) Thats the good thing about here you can play or just watch it doesn't matter you will still have ball. We took the thursday booze cruise which was good but could have been better with more fun people on board. Make sure it is adults only or you will wind up with a bunch kids on board and that will drag everybody down. I say play the games do the cruise and let your hair down (know one knows you and no one gives a sh** !) If they are there they should be wanting to have a good time too! So with that said go have a ball! Wish I was going again soon. I may talk myself into a small visit in the fall?

4. Lala052206

Lala052206 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad u had a great time! ...I can't wait!

Is there anthing going on at the resort after 10pm?

We're not planning to go out the nightclubs, so if we stay in is there gona be something for us to do at resort during the night time?

5. amdub

amdub Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes I would be interested in knowing what the drinking and partying situation is after 10pm. We were supposed to be a group of 4 so had intended going out to the nightclubs some nights etc. But now it is just my husband and I so while we might do the Coco Bongos trip one night we plan on staying in the resort the other nights (but still want to party and drink - we're from Ireland afterall!)

6. alabama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    after 10

There were people at the bar behind the main lobby until the wee hours drinking and having fun. Some nights people hung out in the nice shoes bar until late. But not always just according to what crowd was there. There was a little stripper pole action one night (not from the nightly show ). There are people stirring most of the night you may just have to wander around to you find them ! There was about 25 in the ocean one night a 2am I heard! You will find something to do .

7. amdub

amdub Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Alabama!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice