Guest Pass question - Desire Pearl

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by work2play, Jan 28, 2015.

1. work2play

work2play Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0

Hot_2_Trot - REALLY excited to see you guys again. We've missed you. Absolutely looking forward to hanging out with you two. See you soon!

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sounds like we will be missing a fun time in feb :( We were on the wait list before and were never contacted. Have you tried other sites and/or emailing the resort directly? We were on the waitlist directly with pearl. Cheaptickets was sold out. Then several weeks later a room appeared on cheaptickets but not the Desire website. I assume they have different inventory and the wholesaler bought a block and then had a cancellation. Point is don't rely on the hotel waitlist.

Glad you enjoyed the trip report. Sorry about it being so long. The october report I tried to make shorter than may but it was still too long. In fact I didn't even finish the last day. In the October trip things got even more steamy, so steamy that I had to leave out a lot of details on the pearl part of the trip :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice