Guess Bridget's baby arrival date!!!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by mitchellfam, Aug 17, 2005.

?

Date you think Bridget's baby will be here

1. Before her due date (please post your date/time)

100.0%
  2. On her due date (please post the date/time)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Past her due date (please post your date/time)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. susieq76

susieq76 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I vote for September 3rd- 2:30 PM

2. Opie

Opie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    September the 3rd at 10:47 pm

3. Opie

Opie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh my gosh Susie I just saw your Guess - look how close ours was. . Great minds think alike! hhahhahahahahahaha

4. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I need dates SOON!!!! I am so ready. I had an emotional break down last night...of course Roger (poor thing) tried to console me :wink: I am really uncomfortable and so very anxious to see her.

5. Opie

Opie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awwwh How Cute . . .but as much as you want her here you will miss her not kickin and stretching in there! I love that part of being pregnant. My baby is almost 22 and I still remember that feeling. Good luck Bridget and enjoy these last days of waiting really they are the best! Even in Misery!

6. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My sister in law swears I am going to miss her kicking and swishing around in there too. Sometimes I feel like she is having a party in there :-o

7. Opie

Opie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sure she is having a party it's her getting ready to come out party hahahaha

8. susieq76

susieq76 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Seriously- you will miss that feeling! My boys are 3 & 2 and I'm hinting that I'd like to get pregnant again. This is something my husband does NOT want to hear LOL

I love the end of pregnancy- the anticipation, the 'alien movement', the preparations! Just enjoy the nicer parts and try to ignore the pains & like. Oh and take lots of naps now- you won't get that luxury for long after the baby is born (well YOU may- but I never did- friends of mine had easy babies whom allowed them to nap during the day too- but I never got that joy)

9. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well...doctors visit today and no luck. Still no progress. HOWEVER...the doc did tell me that if I make it until next Wednesday (my last office visit) and she is not here we will set a date. So if she is not here by the 31st I am shooting for the 2nd. At least she will always have a long bday weekend.

Bridget

10. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Still hoping, Bridget...that I win :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice