Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by apple, Feb 6, 2006.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHAHAHAHA

i've been there done that and bought the tshirt and almost gave the same speach to the douchebag i know :roll:

2. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I missed most of the show last night, but that Meredith chick has gotten way too annoying. I dont even think shes that good looking, If I was Dempsey I would either stick with the wife or try and bang the blonde chick.

3. Danielle

Danielle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh man ... right on! Meredith is kinda annoying and the wife just sucks. I don't like her character at all, what a bitch :angel:

"Izzie" is by far my favorite female character.. she rocks. Then again I just love Katherine Heigl. If she and McDreamy got together, I would be glued every Sunday.

4. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congratulations on your 11 Emmy nominations.

5. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's great news. Do you know when the show is? I hope they pick a few awards.

6. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
    Sunday, August 27
    Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles
    Live Broadcast on NBC at 8p/7c

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can you believe I have never seen Grey's Anatomy?

8. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've only seen one episode myself. I was unimpressed, but it seems to have quite a following.

9. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With limited English television, I have to admit Grey's Anatomy is a favourite. I have been a Sandra Oh fan for a looooooooong time and am so thrilled for her success south of the border. She was "famous" in Canada (that doesn't mean much, haha) and she really is a tremendous, classically trained actress.

We're behind a bit in terms of series, so shhhhh, I haven't seen the finale yet!

10. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh Kelly ~ I think I just copied over the finale on my vcr or I would've sent it to you :( All I will say is that it was a tear-jerker, well for me atleast.

Karan ~ I am so disappointed in you :shock: just kidding.

I personally love the show. They actually reshowed the 1st episode last night :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice