Greyline

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by jenleib, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I check all our reservations from our sites www.graylinecancun.com and also www.grayline.com and we do not have any Cancu shuttle hotel to aiport from Puerto Juarez on the day you reffer.

Please give us some feed back as booking number, or www whom told you that this was going to be a direct shuttle from Pto. Juarez to the airport??

2. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Ana,

I don't know what happened. I have an internet connection for a few minutes. Please check your PM, I am answering yours.

Let's keep in touch. :)

3. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You know I have to be honest with you. I'd like to know what happened.

Since there was an issue that was announced publicly, isn't it only fair that we know the outcome too?

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ay, chismosa! Metiche! :wink: :wink:

5. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not being a chismosa. Got my own gossip to worry about. Believe me this isn't that juicy.

However, if you start complaining about a company, I think that company deserves the right to clear their name.

What was the issue or was there even one? Misunderstanding? Human error? Do we refrain from booking with or recommending Grayline?

6. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, Liz, maybe you are right, I didn't want to be a chismosa either. I posted publicly since I had no private contact, and I ws on edge, just before leaving. I didn't want to embarrass her. It seems it might be an employee's mistake.

But I copy/paste the PM I sent her. Hope it works.

Hi Ana,

I opened that page and called the number in the afternoon. The guy who answered me told me to call another number, the company in charge of transportations. Terra.... algo (it is in Cancun, and now I am in Paris). So I did.

A guy answered saying that I was the only one at the moment, but if there are other persons, it will be only at the muelle de Puerto juarez. I asked if he wanted my phone number and he answered no, vamos a saber a las 7 pm, cuando cerremos las reservaciones.

So, to be sure, I called at 7, and it was a girl, she asked another person (I think the afternoon guy), and she said we have 10 other persons to retrieve in the HZ. The van was supposed to go only to Punta Sam. But now, it was Sat, and there was only a van, doing every hotel.

So at the time he was coming for me then through all the HZ, there was no way I could catch my plane.

My only option was to take a taxi, which I did, and in fact, it was the same price!

I hope you can clear up that, it is upsetting, and doesn't seem normal

see you soon

7. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you. I appreciate you telling the details.

8. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You know I was just razzing you, right Liz?

9. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have all the information and will post it in the board tomorrow morning, sorry for the delay but I was out of town.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice