Greek Islands Cruise In 2020

Discussion in 'Temptation and Desire Cruises' started by Stacia_and_John, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Has anyone else on here booked the 2020 Desire Greek Islands Cruise? Sarah69 is/was working at Temptation as one of the cruise booking agents during our July 2018 visit. It's leaving Athens on September 26, 2020 stays out for a week visiting various Greek islands in the Aegean, also goes to a couple spots in Turkey, then returns to Athens on October 3, 2020.

We're planning on flying into Amsterdam a few days before the cruise departs, so as to check the Amsterdam fun & games off of the bucket list, do the cruise, then (maybe) take the Eurotrain from Athens to Paris, then Chunnel across to London, then stay with friends we met at then-BBG (now Temptation) back in 2007.

Just curious if anyone else had started putting this together for themselves?

2. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Sounds like that would be an awesome trip, unfortunately it’s right in the middle of my busy season.

3. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    That dude we both know was telling me how you work that time of year this pastWednesday when we were at Anvil knocking back some Old Fashioneds.

Anvil Bar and Refuge

I can see why it'd be hard for you to not work that cycle like that.

4. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Well that’s the big money time of the year. We only have so many of those, and if I miss them, then it puts a big dent into my yearly.

5. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
  6. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    I know I'm a little tardy to the party, but seeing as how TTR has become one of my PARENTS new favorite destinations (*eyes practically roll out of my skull) I decided to check out the cruises.

It looks like this trip is sold out on the site. Any way I could figure out how to book cancelled reservation s or get on a wait list?

7. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    @Jessica... somehow I am doubting that the entire cruise is booked, more than a year out. Not saying that a website isn't showing you that... I remember when people were trying to book into New-TTR and all the websites were showing no availability.

But... it's a big-ass boat, and it is a long way off. Maybe just message the Desire Cruise people from the site via their contact us links?

8. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    Hey Jessica, if you book with Young Swinger's Week in March at Hedo, you can be guaranteed that neither your parents, nor their friends or any other older relatives will be there. In March they do a resort takeover and everyone is 45 or younger (except for a few of the hosts).

9. c the animal

c the animal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    So I had my bachlor party canceled n wedding canceled so me n wife want to do this cruise and your plan of Amsterdam n then train sounds great I’m going to look into this we need a honey moon bad.

10. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I am not at all confident that this trip is going to happen, either.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice