Greek food in Cancun

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunCanuck, Dec 30, 2006.

1. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am THRILLED that a Greek place has finally opened up, souvlaki is one of the things I miss most from Canada. "Casa Griega" is in Plaza Kukulcan's food court and is owned by yet another Canadian man from Montreal. Peter is new in town and making a go of it. I was in HEAVEN with my souvlaki! You get a pita of souvlaki (pork, chicken or beef), salad, rice (or french fries) for 115 pesos. I couldn't finish everything. The tzatziki was wonderful. It was worth the trip out there (it's pretty much why we went out there, lol!)

[​IMG]

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good to know, we were there last night and were starving but didn't go upstairs. Ended up at Mama Roma in Plaza Las Ams instead which is always good imho.

3. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh Man!

I guess they'll do somethng pretty close to a Turkish Doner Kebab!

Gotta go check it out soon.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    If they do doners I'll be there.

Never have been to Plaza Kukulcan food court. Anything else unusual there or just the usual stuff?

5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's a Burger King, Subway and 100% Natural, plus the Greek place and a deli called Bar Andal.

I'm still drooling about the tzatziki. Mmmmmmmm

6. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Kelly I lived in Greece for 5 years and miss the food so much. Maybe I should have a Greek dinner party one day soon. My neighbour is from Paxos and gets food imported all the time - I smell "Home" lingering from her kitchen. n the meantime I will pop down to Kuckulkan
    Love
    TRacey
    x

7. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They also serve Gyros at Stevens Sandwich shop I think they are good and closer to those of us that live Downtown.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice