Great Parnassus and Apple Square Deals

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by tikidaddy, Jan 11, 2007.

1. tikidaddy

tikidaddy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I booked at the brand new Great Parnassus in October for our Annual January vacation. After much deliberation, we decided to cancel out that trip and make it the 5 Apple Square Deal in Cancun. Has anyone had any luck with the Apple Square Deals and/or know where we could be placed? Thanks in advance!

2. Naoautorizada

Naoautorizada Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dunno about the Square Deal - probably best to contact an Apple CSR on that, but Apple Vacations itself has an excellent reputation.

So - why not the GP?

3. tikidaddy

tikidaddy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the great parnassus isn't complete yet. they were originally going to open in the beginning of November. We booked, they're still not complete. Now, our TA is telling us it will be early Feb before they're even 90% complete. I don't want a vacation with construction noise.

4. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was looking into staying at the Great Parnassus for my trip this coming July, but I do not feel comfortable that they will be completely done even by then. I will believe its open and complete when I see it that way. It does look like it will be a fantastic place when it is done though.

5. TheBman

TheBman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've done the Apple 5 square and 6 square deal and had nothing but good luck. With the 5 Square, we ended up at the Grand Solaris and with the 6 Square, we got Dream Cancun which is a phenominal resort.
    As soon as you check in at the Apple desk at the airport, they'll let you know where you are going.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice