Great new review stayed 4/9-4/12

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by tomandangela, Apr 13, 2012.

1. MelnReg

MelnReg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Sorry we missed meeting you guys! My wife was the one that was the last to get pulled up on stage with ALL of the strippers the might of the REVELATION show. She was blown away cause that is not like her and she got so hot and flustered after we had to go for a walk on the beach so she could cool down! Good times! WooHoo! We were disappointed that we never got to see any balcony shows that everyone talks about though?!! Wanted to do one of our own but we were on the ground floor and she just wasn't that daring! maybe next time ;) We had problems with out printer before we left cause we were going to print off the CCC members like somebody suggested to refer to when were there. Unfortunately we didn't meet as many members as we thought we would. :(

2. Gaspereau

Gaspereau Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Was nice meeting you guys, hope we can meet up for another trip next spring!

3. Tanbuns

Tanbuns Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was so nice meeting you guys. Great trip report.

4. tomandangela

tomandangela Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +139 / 0
    we are glad we meet all of yall to! would of not been the same with out everyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice