grandchildren what's needed ???????

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by darkladydi, Jun 3, 2007.

1. darkladydi

darkladydi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi guys, I'm planning on bringing my 2 granddaughters next year. what do i need to bring them with us? they are 13, and 16.

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mp3 player with favorite songs
    books they enjoy reading
    sunscreen
    swimsuits
    more sunscreen
    more swimsuits (we take about 10 swimsuits a piece when we go for a week)

that should keep them entertained throughout the day.

3. Mojito

Mojito Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My 15 year old will usually bring a cheap float for the pool or buy a noodle once we get there and she will also buy a small "boogie board" for the surf. They also could have their hair braided if it is their first time. Maybe even a henna tattoo.

4. darkladydi

darkladydi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    pass port and whar else???

i know they need a passport. but what else? mom and dad are not coming with us.

5. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. Mojito

Mojito Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didn't realize that you meant paperwork... My 14 year old niece travelled to Cancun with us recently. We had her parents fill out a similar form to the form in the previous link. BUT...NOBODY ASKED US FOR this or any other PERMISSION SLIP! I was surprised, but you should have something notarized in the event they happen to ask you for it. In my niece's case, since she has a different last name, she had to fill out her own customs form (which I did for her) and go through customs by herself -- she had to "press the customs button" by herself. THIS IS NO BIG DEAL... as we let her go first and kept a close eye on her just in case she got the red light. The customs agent by the button didn't find this unusual at all (a young teen going through alone??). Before getting our luggage, she did go through immigration together with us...no questions asked about parental permission.

7. VEGASLISA

VEGASLISA Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trust me.....been there....done that! What you need to bring is the Parents!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice