Grand Opening Delayed....again

Discussion in 'Temptation Miches Grand' started by JAM Couple, Oct 13, 2022.

1. JAM Couple

JAM Couple Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    After hearing rumblings on FB about the opening being delayed by one day I decided to call and find out for myself. Turns out the rumors were true. I was told Original Group is still working out the details before sending out a mass communication. In our situation they are putting us up at Breathless for the night of Oct 21st, providing transportation from PUJ to Breathless and Breathless to Miches, and 2 complementary nights to be used in the future.
    At this point it is what it is and we're rolling with it. We get to check out a different resort and have a day to pregame before the main event. Downside is it's one more day I have to look at my wife with clothes on.
    I don't know if they are putting all of their guests for the 21st at Breathless or spreading them out, therefore I'm not sure if it's better to reach out proactively or wait for the mass email to come but I at least wanted to share what I have learned so others can make their own decisions.
    Until we eventually meet, safe travels to all!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice