Grand Oasis Sens Trip Review April 2017

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by unicornhunter, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Tyler and Angie

Tyler and Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    They played music when we were there in January, but we have a BIG powered Speaker we are bringing too. David, what do you drink? I don't remember what you were drinking last year.

2. Dsosa11

Dsosa11 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0
    Cognac or whiskey but towards the end of our trip last year we got introduced to lemon drops that was good lol

3. Dsosa11

Dsosa11 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0
    It's not TTR but we bringing the TTR vibe to Sens definitely it's going to be awesome can't wait to get this party started

4. javacouple

javacouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 0
    It was nice to meet you both.....I did try and get that "party started" a few times....but not sure you were picking up what I was laying down.....(wink wink about the day I sat next to you at poolside and you ignored me...lol I don't think it was intentional) maybe the liquor was better than you thought? haha jk All in all the resort wasn't too bad. James and I met quite a few great people with some great stories! It is definitely what you make of it!!! Remember to ask for mimosa for breakfast if u like....they will definitely do it for you. Some of the best workers there were Lizette, Benny, Sara 69 and of course Valentina (Manager) who will take care of special requests. PS if you want to have the best massage of probably your life....walk down the beach for 5 minutes to the right and you will get it. I was so relaxed I didn't think I was even going to be able to get off the table. They are SOOOO Good!!!

5. ShontyB

ShontyB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Carnt wait!!! bring it on were going to liven this place up TTR style...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. unicornhunter

unicornhunter Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 1
    I just want to make it clear that we did have fun hanging out and talking with our fellow Cancuncare friends. I tried to keep the review more about the resort so people know what to expect, or not to expect. We still enjoyed our vacation...Sens is nothing like TTR though, no matter how much you want it to be. We ran into another couple exactly our age that were also TTR regulars, not sure if they're on this site or not, but they were also bored out of their minds with Sens and were trying to get away from the resort as often as possible. I honestly wish you all the best of luck with trying to liven Sens up with your groups...but like I said, with the size, layout, and vanilla vibe of the the vast majority of the clientele, you'll have your work cut out for you. It's a huge challenge trying to corral all the TTR exiles in one place at the same time, not to mention that, unfortunately, just because you're a TTR exile, it doesn't mean that you'll automatically click with others that also frequent TTR. Enough of the buzz kill though...keep up your positive energy and make the best of it. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. ShontyB

ShontyB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Don't think anywhere is like what TTR was we went to Sun Palace a couple of years ago and it was like a retirement home lol but we will make the most of it and then its back to TTR for Halloween happy days lol

8. JayNW

JayNW Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Hello, have you been to ay of the Desire resorts? What other resorts in the area are clothing optional and or lifestyle friendly if you know? I am assuming you would as your name on here is unicornhunter, by the way, we would love to find a unicorn ourselves.
    Cheers

9. Ken&Lora

Ken&Lora Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    LoL. The TTR legends at the end of June would be my group I think. I like the sound of no security by the hot tubs too. There are 22 of us who have been to TTR together the last 2 years and I think 12-16 more so far that we don't know yet. It should end up being a great party so I'm not bringing any books. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. unicornhunter

unicornhunter Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 1
    Desire is so far beyond our price range for a vacation it's not even funny and from what we've heard from people our age or younger, we would have no interest in going there anyway. We would never go to a full nude resort either. To each their own, but not our thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice