Grand Oasis Playa Resort

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Dolwag, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Dolwag

Dolwag Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can anyone give me their opinion of this place?
    I read several really bad reviews on the Trip Advisor website. But did have one person recommend it.
    Also, if you have stayed there, do you know what kind of beer they serve?
    Thanks in advance for any help!

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
  3. Dolwag

Dolwag Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trip advisor forums are definitely taken with a grain of salt. I've learned that over the years.

One more question, and maybe I should start a new post for this since it is about a different hotel ...

Do you know anything about the Crown Paradise Club & what kind of beer they serve?

Sorry for the all the questions... we are making our final decision tonight on which place to book. I guess you've noticed that the brand of beer is pretty important to us ... or atleast to my husband. We like all Mexican beer, but he has a hard time drinking Corona.

Thanks again!

4. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed at the Oasis Playa last year and will never go back there again. I stayed there a total of about 4 or 5 times and it is just not worth the money.

-service is terrible. Most of the people working there are rude
    -rooms are ok at best.
    -food sucks
    -they use cheap liquor for drinks.

Overall, you can do a lot better for just a little more money. If I go back to Cancun, I will probably stay at the RIU.

As for beer......... Corona is usually what all the AI resorts serve. A few serve Dos XX.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice